TIPS routinely commissions and conducts analytical research using trade and related data provided both through the SADC Trade Database, including tariffs, and other alternative data sources. The links below lead to TIPS publications conducted including commissioned papers from a call for papers.
- Chinembiri, E. K. (2010) An Empirical Assessment of the Impact of Trade Liberalization on Employment in South Africa
- Jonas Capoco, G. (2010) Trade and Climate Change: The Environment from Developmental and Economic Perspective in Southern African Development Community (SADC)
- Kohler, M. (2009) The Impact of SADC Trade on Energy Use
- Makochekanwa, A. (2009) The Impact of Mode IV on Trade in Goods in the SADC Region
- Maringwa, J. (2009) SADC Regional Integration: What Role has Bilateral Trade Agreements Played in Promoting Intra-Regional Trade?
- Steenkamp, E. et al. (2009) Export Market Selection Methods and the Identification of Realistic Export Opportunities for South Africa Using a Decision Support Model
- TIPS (2009) Overview of Africa and SADC Trade 2006-2008
- TIPS (2009) Overview of South Africa's Trade 2006-2008